Do gaps in your smile impact your confidence in smiling with your teeth?
Dental implants are a permanent fixture in your gap with the most natural tooth-coloured crown on top. The tooth we place on top of the dental implant is tailored to blend with your existing smile to create a full natural looking smile.
From replacing single or multiple missing teeth, to waving goodbye to your uncomfortable denture, let us show you a world of possibilities with Dental Implants.
What does the treatment involve?
- A titanium post is placed in the jaw bone to support a replacement tooth
- This acts like the root of a natural tooth
- The implant is usually left for some weeks to allow the bone to form a strong bond to the implant
- Once the implant has integrated with the bone, an artificial tooth is attached for a natural look
- The artificial tooth is custom made to ensure the ideal colour, shape and size
Dental Implants can transform your smile and change your life
- Providing a more natural smile and improving appearance and self-esteem
- Preserve facial structure by virtually stopping deterioration of the jaw
- Restoring the mouth as closely as possible to its natural state.
- Avoid filing down healthy neighbouring teeth (as with a conventional bridge)
- Increasing comfort and eliminating a restrictive diet caused by loose fitting dentures
Your dental implant course of treatment will be carried out exclusively in the comfort of our practice to ensure that you have the most comfortable experience. Our skilled team will care for you throughout each stage of the procedure.
At Dentist at Liberty Place we use the leading brand of dental implant, Straumann, which has earned world-wide trust for over 60 years.
For more information on Straumann implants visit their website: http://www.straumann.co.uk
We are also members of the International team for Implantology. More information click here: https://www.iti.org
Treatment Gallery – Before & After
- Before after
Contact us with your questions or to request a ring back. We'd love to hear from you.