- We develop a computer model of your treatment.
- Invisalign® make a series of custom-made aligners. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be nine to fifteen months.
- We see you for a progress review every 4 to 6 weeks during which you receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
Have you always wanted straighter teeth but don’t fancy conventional braces that might impact your daily interactions? Perhaps you work in a client-facing role that would mean wearing traditional braces would affect your confidence?
Modern advances in clear brace technology can move teeth without the need for brackets on your teeth. Invisalign is the world leader in invisible braces and is available here at The Dentist at Liberty Place.
How does Invisalign® work?
0% finance options available
Calculate how much per month you will pay
The Dentist at Liberty Place is a credit broker authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority that has a commercial relationship with the lender Hitachi Capital (UK) plc.
Why Choose Invisalign Invisible braces to suit your lifestyle?
- Low visibility – no metal at all, hardly anyone will notice them
- Removable – Invisalign can be removed for meals and special occasions
- Healthy – as the aligners are not attached to your teeth they allow for normal brushing, meaning it’s easier to maintain healthy teeth and gums during treatment
- Comfortable – no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gum or the inside of your mouth.
Invisalign could be the route to a new confident you using the most discreet method of straightening your teeth
For more information on Invisalign braces visit their website: http://www.invisalign.co.uk
How To Get Straighter Teeth
Our dentists and orthodontists have been using braces to move teeth into a straighter and less crowded smiles for many years. With modern advances in clear brace technology, though, we are now able to offer our patients the option to change the way their teeth look and fit together without the traditional braces that sit on each tooth.
Instead, Invisalign use a custom made smarttrack plastic material that fits snugly over your teeth and apply gentle pressure to your teeth over a course of time so your teeth are moving as you go about your normal day, and sleep! Invisalign can be used to straighten crooked teeth, rotate teeth which face the wrong way, close spaces between teeth and to align teeth so that they meet together more effectively.
Clear Brace Technology
Our specialist orthodontists have trained to the very highest level in tooth movement and to do so using Invisalign meaning that our team can use Invisalign to move your teeth without the need for visible brackets on the front of your teeth.
Invisalign is the world leader in invisible braces and we are proud to offer Invisalign in central Birmingham here at The Dentist at Liberty Place!
Our Invisalign treatment at our central Birmingham practice is bespoke to you. It’s your journey to straighten your teeth and change the way you feel about your smile. Invisalign is a contemporary way of taking control of your smile that treats smiles of all ages– you can even track your tooth movements on your My Invisalign Smile App!
Our patient care team, Invisalign treatment co-ordinator and team of orthodontists are able to support you through your journey to a straight smile and are always available to chat about your worries, concerns or questions like those below:
- Do braces hurt?
- Does Invisalign hurt?
- Does Invisalign work for all orthodontic treatment?
- How much does Invisalign cost?
We'd love to hear from you
Contact us with your questions or to request a ring back.